Ecolastic® EPDM granules are designed for softness, resiliency and color fading resistance. Our Ecolastic® Play EPDM is suitable for the installation of wet pour safety surfacing both indoor and outdoor in recreational areas such as playgrounds, wet play, jogging tracks, gardens and other common spaces.
Ecolastic® Play offers a range of 23 standard colors. The Contemporaries range are inorganic in nature and as such, exhibit superior colour stability in contrast to the Radiants range which are organic in nature. We therefore recommend the use of Aliphatic binder with our Radiants range to combat the premature aging caused by exposure to UV light.
- Weather Resistant – Our EPDM is designed to maintain it’s physical properties even after exposure to various weathering conditions.
- Eco-friendly – Ecolastic® EPDM is free of heavy metals and PAH’s.
- Attractive Colour Range – Available in 23 different colours and customisable.
- Porous – Wet pour can be utilised as part of a Sustainable Drainage System (SuDS) due to it’s porous nature.
- Anti-slip & Elastic – Perfect for play areas and areas where safety is paramount.
Please find the brochure & technical date sheet for our Ecolastic® Play range below.
Sizes Available: 1-4mm, 1-3mm
Packaging: 25kg sacks